Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dream Mousse Product Review

So yesterday, I went to one of the local pharmacies in my area. I went to see if they had a particular item that I've been longing to try for quite a while now. Elf's creme eye shadows. I also picked up four of maybelline's dream mousse shadows in colours, blue heaven, vanilla veil, mint dream and heavenly pink and I also purchased elf's shimmering facial whip. At first, when I tested one of the dream mousse shadows, the vanilla veil, the effect it gave was really beautiful and immediately I fell in love.. After using all four today I have to refute my statement. The colours weren't bright enough at all. When applied to my eye, there wasn't a hint of pink, blue or green. The only one that really stood out was the vanilla veil which I used as a highlight. Maybe If I didn't conceal my eyes, just maybe, the colours may have shown alot brighter. I had to use two colours from Nyx to enhance the colour. I'll have to try again without concealer. With regards to the elf shimmer face whip, they said it wasn't sticky or greasy. I strongly disagree. Maybe it's just me though, but when i blended the product, it gave me a sticky feeling. I haven't tried the creme eyeshadow from Elf as yet. But when I do, I will be updating y'all. STAY TUNED! 


No comments:

Post a Comment