Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Makeup Mania

Hey girls...and some guys. Today my blog is about one of the greatest inventions of all times. Hello! MAKEUP. Lol. I don't know about y'all but I'm a makeup fanatic. I just love it, especially eye-shadows. I got them by the dozens, from palettes to quads, to the single ones, in pigments, in mattes, different brands. You name it, i got it. Well, OK not all of it, but you get my point. I hardly ever not wear makeup to leave home, and it's not necessarily like i need it, but i love it so much that i don't wanna live without it. It's like some women with hair. Some of them don't need it, but it's all about choice and your personal style and what makes you feel good as a person. I love makeup because it enhances my features and also, because I get to change up my look. I don't want the next 20 years to meet me looking the same way I did yesterday. Um, NO. I know the "critics" would say, but it damages your skin, and blah, blah, blah. My response would be, so long as Facials still exist, i don't think I got a problem, and it's not as if i wear makeup at home or to bed, NOPE, I let my skin breathe. I also try as much as i could to develop a "Good Skin Regiment", and also giving myself mini facials at home, although I am having a hard time finding the right facial product, but that's a whole other topic. I love Makeup just as much as I love Shopping. It completes my whole Diva Image. Even though I'm not a professional, I think I've did an alright job at it, i experiment a lot to get better...PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT! So after reading this you should know that my fave piece of makeup is eye shadows...What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment