Monday, October 11, 2010

My Shoe Fetish!

Let's talk shoes...Do you speak the language??? So when I was younger, basically in my teenage years, I was obsessed with wearing sneakers, yes sneakers... Today, as I have matured into a young woman, I've tucked away the sneaks, and pulled out the boots, pumps, stilettos, flats, and wedges, all of different heights, sizes and styles. I've suddenly found myself in the midst of a shoes fetish. It's kind of scary though, who would've thought that I, Cherise, would love shoes so much. I've came a long way. I love shoes so much now, that I have pairs that I've never worn, pairs that are uncomfortable but hot, pairs that are somewhat too big for me, and some that are too small, lol. I know a lot of ladies can relate, even some males, because, just how us ladies have shoe fetishes, some men have sneakers fetishes, square tips fetishes and also the slip your feet in me slipper fetishes, ha. So don't you just love shoes? It beats the hell out of walking bare feet, I'm just kidding. Leave a comment. Tell me what's your favorite type of shoes ladies, and gents what's your fave as well. Mines are pumps, I'd die for a cute pair of pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment