Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shopping is my hobby!

Mz. Diva Fabulous...The name suggests it all. I am a diva who is just simply fabulous. Because "Fabulousity" rocks!!!!I love being a girly girl, in every way. I love getting dressed up, I love getting "made-up", I love style/fashion and of course SHOPPING! How else can I endorse the name Mz. Diva Fabulous. Like others who Hobbies are sports, (football, basketball, netball, tennis,hockey) or outdoor activities like Hashing or Hiking or for those who love the gym, my hobby is shopping. I can even go far enough to say, shopping is my sport. I can't even begin to explain the joy I get from shopping. It's like when i shop, the sun is always shining, and when I can't it's lightning, thunder, heavy rains and floods...When I feel bad, I shop, when I need something to wear to the hottest party tonight, I shop, when I just wanna do something, I shop. Because if you didn't know, well now you do....I LOVE SHOPPING!!!However, lately I've found it hard to shop in my country, because we are limited to styles and also a lot of bootleg. I feel like a choked up little butterfly. But all's well that ends well, right? Yes Mam. It's something I'm most passionate about, because I agree with this phrase "making a statement without saying a word". When I step out in the streets, hello, you better call the paparazzi, this girl deserves to walk on a red carpet...Lol...I love it so much that I want to pursue a career in an industry where shopping is not "frowned upon" or being a diva is not a crime.Thanks for reading my blog, and let me know what you girls and guys think. Drop a comment if you agree with me...



No comments:

Post a Comment